My German melt-in-mouth




Testing kuih raya. Jumpa recipe nie while google for sugee yg melt in mouth .. tajuknya sungguh menarik sesedap kuihnya.. I like.. Ada sikit2 mcm suji masin, manis butter & lembut tepung kentang..tapi tak mudah hancur dipegang and it really melt in the mouth ... rasanya me akan buat ni for this raya ganti sugee.
recipe from here.. me copy paste untuk kegunaan masa depan ..


Melt-in-mouth German Cookies [credit to Small Small Baker]

Ingredients (makes 60 pieces)

125g butter [me guna SCS - taste & smell better]
40g icing sugar, sifted
125g potato starch [me guna Windmill brand same as Small Small Baker beli kat Tesco]
80g superfine flour [me guna tepung gandum cap Sauh]
2 sudu serbuk choc [optional me tambah kalau nak perisa choc]

Method

1. Beat butter and icing sugar till fluffy and lighter in colour.
2. Sift in potato starch and flour, mix to form a soft dough.
3. Roll into small balls (about 2cm in diameter)
[kalau doh lembik & sukar dibentuk balut dlm plastik simpan dlm petiais 10-20 mins]
4. Arrange on lined baking pan and press lightly with a fork (dip the fork in water after each press to prevent cookie dough from sticking to the fork).
4. Bake in preheated oven at 170 deg C for 15 mins, upper rack (need not bake till cookies turn brown).


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment